- 2000. 1 Founded under the name of "Fine Aluminum Technology Co., Ltd." - C.E.O.
Mr. Soo Chul Jung built a strong relationship with many qualified companies in Korea.
- 2000. 1 Supplied Aluminum wire rod used for Co-axial cable and Insect screen.
- 2000. 1 FATCO concluded a joint venture with qualified manufacturers of aluminum material having various production lines as Casting, Extrusion, Die-casting, Forging, Forming, Machining, Coat & Plating and assembling line.
- 2000. 6 Developed and Supplied Aluminum drawn tube used for Refrigerator heater with continuous drawing machines and began to produce various tubes for
several main vendors of Korean major home appliances companies - LG Electronics, Dae Woo, Sam Sung.
- 2002. 5 Producing Aluminum parts machined to Lockheed Martin getting its approval.
- 2002. 9 FATCO invested in D.S which acquired the certification of QS9000, producing
Low and High pressure tubes for automotive components as air conditioner,
Heater, Radiator etc.
- 2003. 1 Set up additional extrusion press (1250 tonnage) and moved to Sihwa
- 2003. 7 Invested in setting an Eddy-current system for making qualified aluminum tubes
- 2003. 10 DS Turn to incorporate as DS Metal Co., Ltd. - CEO Mr. Seung Chul Hong
- 2003. 12 Developed Intercooler Tubes for automotive parts procured by Modin Korea,
- 2004. 1 Acquired a vender approval from WinniaMando.
- 2004. 4 Acquired a vendor approval from Pyung San Indusry.
- 2004. 6 Promoting Pipes and Tubes for auto-parts is under approval